Saturday, November 26, 2011

New "Monkees Headquarters" Upload


I have been searching for more "Monkees Headquarters" shows that I taped off the radio years ago, but so far, I have only come up with some excerpts of shows.

Here is one. It is brief, but it does give you the flavor of the show.

I am going to keep searching, and I hope to find some more to put up at the blog.

Please bear with me on this. I am sure I have some more to share with you.

Monkees Headquarters-WBAU-December 1, 1988 (excerpt).mp3

3 Comments:

Blogger EW said...

Hi ... any chance you could compile all your singles of P.K. Limited into one nice post? Thanks.

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

I have previously posted all of these, but I guess you weren't around then. Give me until after the first of the year and I will see what I can do.

5:01 AM

 
Blogger EW said...

Thanks ... look forward to it.

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com