Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Monkees Headquarters Show


Due to popular demand, here is another Monkees Headquarters Show.

This one is the first of four that are slightly different from the rest.

On January 26, 1990, the show was leaving the air. The final show was only supposed to last for an hour or two, but went on well into the night, for more than seven hours of Monkees business.

Unfortunately, I have lost the first 90 minutes of this show, but for the the next few months, I will put up what I have on this final show.

It was a doozy, with interviews, music and recollections about Peter, Micky, Mike and Davy.

So let's start with Part 2.

Monkees Headquarters-Final Show-WBAU-January 26, 1990 (Part 2).mp3

7 Comments:

Blogger JayEytch said...

Wow, thanks a million for another show! Love to hear them. Keep them on comin' :-)

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Larry said...

I am just so unhappy that I wasn't able to locate the first part of this, but at least I have the rest.

5:06 AM

 
Blogger Stuart said...

Yes, these are awesome, thanks so much!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

You are welcome ... and more is coming in the next several days.

5:43 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

And there's more coming, a little later this month.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Stuart said...

Can't wait... I keep checking back!

Thanks again for posting this. I wish I had something I could send to you, but I don't....

Here's a link to my Monkees LP collection online if you've never seen it before (follow the links, there's tons of pictures):

http://web.295.ca/~stpat/monkees.html

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

Thanks.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com