Friday, November 28, 2008

New Colgems Group!




I have created a new group that I think you might be interested in. It is called Colgems Singles and it can be accessed at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/ColgemsSingles/.

This is a companion site to my other Yahoo Groups and my other Colgems groups and to this blog. On this site I will repost all of the Colgems singles that have been uploaded onto my other sites. This is a planned nine-volume set, so just so many tunes can be placed at once.

If you are missing a volume, check back there from time to time, and you may find it there in due time.

And please, do not take my files to RapidShare or any of the other services; when that happens, the exclusiveness of my uploads vanishes. I can't stop anyone from doing this, but I would prefer that these files stay here.

This site is set up for those with both dial-up and high-speed connections, and when you use one of those services, dial-up is inevitably shut out, and I don't want that to happen.

This music is for everyone, and that is how I would like it to continue to be.

Larry Lapka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com