Saturday, April 05, 2008

Next Colgems Upload


For the next Colgems album upload later this month, I am going to go against my original plan, which was never to upload a Colgems album by The Monkees.

The reason that I am uploading this one particular album is that the version that I am going to make available is extremely rare--although it will be out legitimately, hopefully in a few months.

This upload will give you a taste for the actual release, and you'll get it several months earlier than the release I'm sure you'll purchase.

This latest upload will take place on or around tax day, April 15.

3 Comments:

Blogger WaltDatedWorld said...

Alright! Could it be the mono version of "The Birds, The Bees and the Monkees"?

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

Dear Alison:
Could be.

5:19 AM

 
Blogger Dan said...

I love hearing the differences between stereo and mono mixes--and sometimes the fact that totally different takes are used! At least, that happened fairly often at Motown (my personal passion). Looking forward to seeing what it "could be" Larry! :-)

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com