Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm Thinking About A New Post


Yes, you can sing this to the strains of "I"m Dreaming of a White Christmas ..."

I have two choices of what to upload this month. Both are soundtracks of two fairly obscure movies; one, in fact, is extremely obscure, but for some reason, its soundtrack was released on the Colgems label.

I won't let the cat out of the bag just yet.

And by the way, congrats to the New York Mets for stinking up the place. I root for the Yankees, but I did expect to see good baseball yesterday. What I got was worse than a T-ball game with five year olds.

Anyway, the link to Colgems ... when the Monkees became hot again in the mid-1980s, Colgems alum Peter Tork could often be found wearing a Mets jacket while on tour, so I would assume he was/is a Mets fan, and was rooting them on from his home in Connecticut.

"For Pete's Sake," watch the Yankees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com