Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New Colgems Files Posted


Dear Members:
If you have been following the saga of the Colgems tracks that I have been
uploading, you know that I have spread these numerous tracks over a number of my Yahoo groups for all
to enjoy.

I have reached the point where all these groups are now full, and I don't know
where to put these files anymore. I don't want to open up another group, but I might have to
in the future.

For now, I have uploaded a number of Colgems singles and album tracks for this
month's entry. Some I have posted before, others I have not.

You can find these tracks at the Alternative Top 40 group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternativeTop40/) and in the Theme With No Name group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/themewithnoname/).

Where I am going to put what I have next month is anyone's guess--I will probably
delete some files, so get these rare tunes while you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dualtrack said...

MediaFire is a good free hosting site

7:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com