Friday, June 15, 2007

New Colgems Upload Coming, Just Not Yet ... On Second Thought ...




Yes, I know June 15 is here, but honestly, I don't have a new upload ready.

Why, you may ask?

Because I am still learning to use a new computer, and also, I just bought a new turntable which is made for digitizing tracks off of vinyl to the computer. I am also learning to use that.

It shoudn't be that much longer. Please give me some time.

On second thought ...

I have given in. I've posted something that has been readily available for some time, the soundtrack to The Flying Nun, featuring Sally Field. That will do for now, but I promise a lot rarer stuff in the weeks to come.

For those that don't yet have the album, you can get it in its entirety at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/musicrewind/

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

Hi!

Just wanted you to know that I posted this on my blog back in October 2006, so if you'd like to check it out, be sure to visit: http://stax-o-wax.blogspot.com/search/label/sally%20field

Great blog, btw!

Esther
www.stax-o-wax.blogspot.com

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com