Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Colgems Post-The Happeninig


Well, finally, here is my new post for the month--The Happening soundtrack! The music is by DeVol. I hope that you like it.

You can find the uploaded tunes at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/colgems/. I have been asked why I post music at a site rather than with one of the services such as Rapidshare, and let me fill you in on something. Once you use those services, you are subject to having your files deleted at any time. Why should I go through that? Now that Yahoo has increased their file acceptance limits, there is no need to use these services, because the files will remain for as long as I want them there.

Anyway, due to Yahoo's increase in limits, there is more I can put up at once. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com