Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Colgems Is Back!


Well, my computer crashed. Everything was fried. I just got it back yesterday, basically bare--everything was removed, and Microsoft Windows XP Professional was installed--without a Word Processing program. I tried to upload the word processing program that I had, but it failed. I guess I have to go out and get another one, unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Anyway, related to Colgems, I just received another set of Colgems MP3s, which I will post sometime in the future. The MP3s are on a hard to find soundtrack.

Again, I still don't know what I will post next, but as I said earlier, all the Colgems stuff was stored away, so the computer crash did not impact what I have at all.

Let's hear it for no more crashes, and more Colgems uploads.

(Update: Oh no! The computer goes back to the shop tomorrow. It still is not working right. I still can't install a word processing program. Who knows when I will get it back. Anyway, that will not stop me from posting material next week, so stay tuned. Hopefully, this saga will be over early next week.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Welcome back, Larry! Hope things with the computer will be more stable from now on!

7:00 AM

 
Blogger Larry said...

Dear Dan:
Thanks. I have a lot of material that I still haven't posted--and more that I am still looking for--and hopefully everything will be fine now--as long as I can get a word processing program up and running.

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com