Thursday, January 25, 2007

Colgems Wants


Although I run both this site and the Yahoo Groups site devoted to the Colgems label, I do not own everything ever put out on the label.

My collection consists of records and MP3s of the output of this label. But again, I don't have everything.

Someday soon, I am going to go through what I have and what I don't have, and post a want list of what I don't have in either record or MP3 format. Perhaps one of you gracious souls can help me ...

And when you help me, you help us all, because my plan is to eventually post every darn Colgems record so everyone can enjoy them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Good luck. I'd be curious to see such a list.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Larry said...

I will soon post this list. It should be interesting to see if anyone has these records/MP3s in their collections.

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com