Monday, July 10, 2006

Speechless

Lately, I've not been receiving any comments here at all.

I know this blog has limited appeal, but I was receiving input before, but not for the past few weeks.

How 'bout letting me know that somebody is out there? I read the traffic reports--people are visiting, but nothing I have posted has generated anything but a Marcel Marceau response.

I have lots more to put up, but let me know what you want to see and hear. I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Thanks.

6 Comments:

Blogger WaltDatedWorld said...

Hi:

I check this blog usually every day. I enjoy all the stuff posted but usually don't have time to comment. I enjoy the downloads and the stuff about Monkees releases.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Larry said...

Thanks for the comment. At least I know someone is out there!

I will continue to do this, posting maybe two or three times a week.

6:33 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

Hi Larry... I, like WaltDatedWorld, check your blog often and enjoy the downloads and Monkees stuff. I don't always have anything to comment or to add. I hope the lack of comments doesn't totally put you off from blogging about all that is Colgems! ;-)

-Dan

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Larry said...

Dan:
I am continuing the blog. I just need to know that people like what I am doing.

There is plenty more to come!

5:33 AM

 
Blogger Erich Scholz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Erich Scholz said...

Yo, checking out your blog. I liked your template so much, I copied it! Big big Monkees fan. Keep up the good work love the scoop on the reissues.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com