Saturday, April 29, 2006

Best of Colgems CD


As I mentioned in an earlier post, there are very few legitimate Colgems re-releases on CD, but there are plenty of gray market, or bootleg, rereleases. These boots exist because other than The Monkees, you really can't get Colgems releases in any other way.

If you contact me off the blog I can tell you how you can get your own Colgems Best Of recordings--there are actually two at the present moment. And better yet, I can tell you how you can get these two CDs for FREE!

Now is the time for a disclaimer: nothing posted here is intended to infringe on any copyright. If they are found to infringe on any copyrights, they will be removed.

Now that that is out of the way, if you want Colgems, I can tell you how to get Colgems; drop me a line.

4 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Keep coming back to the blog. I will post plenty of stuff on both of them.

Larry L.

5:23 AM

 
Blogger Bob Steele said...

I woulkd love to find a copy of Bring on the Sundown from the Lewis & Clarke Expedition if one exists. E-mail me @ realdealbobsteele@gmail.com

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Bob Steele said...

I would love to get my hands on copies of these best of compilations. Also, I have been searching for "Bring on the Sundown" from the Lewis & Clarke Expedition-can you help? email is realdealbobsteele@gmail.com

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Angel Márquez Díaz said...

I want too!!
Do you get it?

ius.marquez27@icloud.com

5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com